Saturday, November 5, 2016
All on 4 Dental Implants vs The G4 Implant Solution
1. All-on-4 Procedure vs. G4 Implant Solution® The All-on-4 Dental Implant Procedure Improved -The G4 Implant Solution provides a permanent, titanium re-enforced Bridge for the entire upper and/or lower set of teeth (arch), in just 1 visit.The procedure is best for patients in dentures, or with significant tooth loss or decay, and for people whose bone loss in the jaw area prevents them from getting traditional dental implants.The G4 Implant Solution consists in establishing a fully customized bridge based on, as few as, four titanium implants.The solution takes advantage of existing bone, even if scarce, avoiding having to use bone grafts.
2. The All-on-4 Treatment Concept® 99.9% of practitioners that perform the ALL- ON-4®Treatment Concept, Permanent Dentures, Implant Dentures,Teeth-in-a-day etc., will use the converted denture and surgical guide technique. A denture that was made at one of several previous appointments is converted into a temporary denture at the time of implant surgery.They will fabricate this denture using denture teeth and acrylic. Often times the surgery, and the placement of your denture will happen at several offices.You will wear this denture for 6 months to 2 years. During this time you will return to the Dentist multiple times before you ever receive permanent teeth.
3. The All-on-4 Treatment Concept® You have probably heard terms like “Teeth in a Day”, “New Teeth Now” etc., etc.They are all based on the decade old ALL-ON-4® Treatment Concept. In a nutshell, this is the use of immediate loading implants and a prosthetic of some fashion.The concept “Teeth in one Appointment” is misleading. Most people hear the term and think they can get teeth in one visit to the Dentist.This is not the case. Often times there may be as many as 5 prior visits to an office before any procedure is performed. If you leave with teeth on the 6th visit, well then, you got new “Teeth in one Appointment” (one of many, actually).
4. The-All-on-4 Treatment Concept®– Visit #1 Depending on whether you are at an All-in-one facility, a Specialist or a general Dentist, your first visit will be to evaluate your situation, and your ability to pay.Whether any treatment planning will actually take place will probably depend on who will actually perform the surgery, how many Dentists will be involved, lab fees, whether the Dentist has a CT scan or not, and what they believe they can charge you.There are many variants as to what exactly may happen, but one thing for sure is you will not leave with new teeth!
5. All-on-4 Treatment Concept® - Visit #2 - 5 This visit could be for the try-in for a scanning jig, a surgical guide, or extractions.This can vary also, but generally this is the appointment you will accept treatment. It will be days’ to weeks following your first appointment if a scanning jig or surgical guide was ordered from a lab. It may be at the original office or clear across town. In rare cases this will be the appointment where impressions are taken to fabricate your new converted denture.Yes denture! 99% of practitioners that perform this procedure will use the converted denture technique.This is because they do not have the facilities to fabricate a hybrid bridge. If they have an in-house lab it is simply a denture lab.They will fabricate a denture using denture teeth and acrylic, just as it has been done for 40+ years. One thing is for sure, you will not leave with new teeth.
6. TheAll-on-4 Treatment Concept®- Day of Surgery
7. All-on-4 Treatment Concept® - Final Restoration
8. All-on-4 Treatment Concept® - Final Restoration Visit #3 - ??
9. All-on-4 Treatment Concept® - Final Delivery
10. The G4 Implant Solution® The G4 Implant Solution is vastly improved.This revolutionary procedure provides a permanent, predictable, and customized solution in just 24 hours. Because of our proprietary protocols, experience, expertise, and investment into the most advanced milling machines in the world, we are able to fabricate your bar, and embed it into our custom-milled Crystal Ultra® hybrid bridges in less than 4 hours. We are the only facility world-wide that has this technology and expertise.This allows us to give you a permanent bridge with a titanium bar in just one visit, and allows you to enjoy the foods you love immediately following surgery!
11. The G4 Implant Solution® - Advanced Dentistry The advances made in dentistry are astounding and technology allows Dr. Golpa and his highly-trained Doctor's to do things that at one point couldn’t even be imagined. Dr. Golpa is proud to offer procedures using only the latest in dental technology. Dr. Golpa takes pride in offering patients the latest advances in dental care so that you get the smile you want in a way that is not only convenient and comfortable but also of the highest quality. Many practices are unable or unwilling to stay abreast of important advances in technology. However, Dr. Golpa has devoted his career to integrating the latest, most innovative of these advances into his practices, setting a new standard in patient care. Our goal has always been to provide the most forward-thinking and luxurious restorative dentistry in the World.
12. TheG4 Implant Solution® - Restoration Options Gone are the days of sacrificing top-tier beauty, precision, and price in order to gain the strength offered from full-contour Zirconia restorations. Prettau Zirconia is far more translucent than Zirconia's of the past. Whether you opt for the Prettau bridge or our in-house milled Crystal HD®/Titanium bridge, our experience allows for an even higher level of predictability for your restoration. If you’re looking for strongest possible full arch restoration, without sacrificing the beauty you deserve, look no further than The G4 Implant Solution®
13. TheG4 Implant Solution® - Restoration Options Crystal Ultra® is the most elastic ceramic material available on the market. Elasticity allows the material to flex while chewing or under pressure, which will minimize chips and fractures. Elasticity is especially important for implant dentistry where the lack of a periodontal ligament leaves the patient with no sensation and natural shock absorption.The key to achieving the exceptional flexibility, compressive strength, and lack of brittleness is the ratio of polymers to ceramics in the material. Crystal Ultra® is formulated with a higher ratio of polymers to ceramics, making it the most durable and elastic ceramic hybrid on the market today.
14. TheG4 Implant Solution® - Permanent Teeth in 24 Hours! Dr. Golpa has been placing Dental Implants, with an industry leading success rate, for more than 2 decades. Dr. Golpa spent the first half of his career becoming the Premier Cosmetic Dentist in Las Vegas, developing a skilled eye and an artistic hand, Dr. Golpa has been able to create and perfect the most cutting-edge techniques. For the last 5 years Dr. Golpa has trained highly-skilled Doctor's in his G4 Implant Solution protocol, and is now opening world-class clinic's throughout the U.S. The G4 Implant Solution is based on going “above & beyond” for patients.We have Patients from all around the world. Our patient concierge service makes traveling to LasVegas or any of our world-class facilities, for our 24 hour procedure convenient and worry-free. Our advanced procedure produces consistent, proven results for our hundreds of happy Patients.
15. All-on-4®Treatment Concept is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare. Neither New Age Smile LLC, Mike Golpa DDS, or Golpa Dental Implant Center is associated with or endorsed by Nobel Biocare AG
16. Golpa Dental ImplantCenter 800-797-0406 4implantsolution.com The ONLY FacilityTo provide a PERMANENT, titanium reinforced Crystal Ultra Bridge in just 24 Hours!! At Golpa Dental Implant Center we are committed to do all we can to produce the most aesthetically pleasing results possible, utilizing the most advanced equipment, protocols, personnel and technology available. Our patients are the “back-bone” of our success, and we appreciate the trust you place in our Practice and the G4 Implant Solution, and you can rest assured that we are 100% committed to your satisfaction.